Right now Blue Gypsy Inc. is hiring for two online sales counselor positions in Maryland and Virginia. One is in Mclean, VA and the other is in Crofton, MD. If you are a highly motivated sales person with at least two years of sales experience and willing to work in the builder’s office at any of these two cities please inquire for more information and to start the application process.
An Online Sales Counselor is responsible for all the incoming emails and calls to the phones and website for a builder. Their job is to build rapport, learn about a home buyer’s needs, and match them up with the proper community where the builder builds. This means setting appointments for the site managers and following a proven follow up process.
- Amazing communication skills both written and verbal
- Work as a team player
- Customer focused and personable
- Desire to learn and implement a proven process
- Power user of Office, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Sales content management database experience
- Solid organizational, planning and project management skills
- Extreme attention to detail, consistency and quality
- Able to maintain focus while working in an unstructured, delivery driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn a proven sales process
The right candidate must have the ability to work flexible hours, and a desire to achieve in the real estate industry. This is not a stepping stone to become a site agent, but a comprehensive growing position necessary for successful builders in the digital age. You will be compensated with salary, bonus structure, and benefits. The earning potential is based on your willingness to hustle and achieve targets and goals.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us for more information.