To me a lot of them seem like time wasters and I’m not really understanding the point of them.
I see people liking crazy things like:
- We Will Be The Old Ladies Causing Trouble At The Nursing Home
- Don’t give up on God because he never gave up on you…:)
- I Would Love To Repeatedly Smash Your Face With A Brick
- I Wish Mosquitos Sucked Fat Not Blood
- ‘Let’s eat Grandma.’ or, ‘Lets eat, Grandma!’ Punctuation saves lives.
- Reading Someone’s Status and Thinking “Oh Shut The Hell Up!”
- Can this poodle wearing a tin foil hat get more fans than Glen Beck?
- SLAP! “KEEP YO HANDS OFF MY MAMMA, KEEP YO HANDS OFF MY DORITOS”
- Intelligent, classy, well-educated women who say F*ck a lot
- I love you but I want to smash your head against a wall
- IF I SPOKEN TO MY PARENTS HOW KIDS TALK NOW DAYS I’D BEEN KNOCKED OUT
- Dear sleep I know we had problems when I was younger but now I love you
- If You can’t afford 20% tip don’t go out to eat, Period
- OMG I need a glass of wine or I’m gonna sell my kids
- Yes I’m a badass that’s why you love me
My question is what is the draw of these pages? What kind of interaction are you really getting out of all these things? Is it because they are funny and they give you a laugh? Give me some feedback on why you would or would not “like” a page? Does it bother you that it gives these page administrators the access to email you whenever they want through facebook? If they post often it clutters your feed. So what is the draw?